Organizational Chart And Directory Of Institutional Services
The following is an organization chart of the positions responsible for institutions that fall under the jurisdiction of Institutional Services.
The following is an organization chart of the positions responsible for institutions that fall under the jurisdiction of Institutional Service prepaid inmate calls
Addresses of the Assistant Deputy Minister and Regional Directors
The following are the mailing addresses for writing to the Assistant Deputy Minister or the Directors in each of the regions (North, East, West and Center).
Office of the Assistant Deputy Minister, Correctional Services – Institutional Services
- 25 Grosvenor Street, 17th Floor
- Toronto, Ontario M7A 1Y6
- Regional Director (North)
- 200 1 st Avenue W., 4 th Floor
- North Bay (Ontario) P1B 3B9
- Regional Director (West
- 150 Dufferin Avenue, Suite 704
- London, Ontario N6A 5N6
- Regional Director (East)
- 25 Heakes Lane
- Kingston, Ontario K7M 9B1
- Regional Director (Center)
- 2301 Haines Road, Suite 201
- Mississauga, Ontario L4Y 1Y5 prepaid inmate calls
- Pardon (suspension of the locker)
You can ask for a suspension of your locker if you do not commit any new offenses during a given period. Depending on your criminal history, this period varies between five and ten years.
Application forms and information brochures can be obtained at post offices, police stations, Parole Board of Canada offices or by writing to the Record Suspension Section, Clemency Division. and investigations, Parole Board of Canada, 410 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0R1
If you need help completing forms or understanding the information you receive because of an illiteracy problem or Human Rights Code grounds (eg language barrier prepaid inmate calls, disability) physical or intellectual or mental illness), please inform the staff, who will ensure that you provide the necessary assistance (see Human Rights section).).
- File a complaint against your institution prepaid inmate calls
- In-house (complaints against establishment)
- If your complaint is based on Code grounds, see Human Rights.
There are a few options available to you if you have problems with the institution or its by-laws, or if you want to make a criticism or complaint about it. As a general rule, it is recommended that you first attempt to correct the situation internally.
• If your complaint relates to acts of discrimination (eg differential treatment) or harassment (eg, intentional acts that you consider threatening or troubling) committed by another prepaid inmate calls or staff member who is not Not related to a Code ground (eg, because of belonging to a certain group or social class or personal conflict), you can choose one of the options below or contact the Conflict Resolution Unit for clients at 1 866 535-0019.
• You can submit a form request to the headmaster; if you wish to receive a response in writing, you must specify it. The Chief Operating Officer who receives your request will respond on behalf of the head of the establishment. If you are not satisfied with the answer, you can ask to see the school head.
• If you are dissatisfied with the school principal’s response, you can contact the Regional Director in writing and indicate what steps you have taken to try to correct the situation. For the address, see Institutional Services Flowchart and Directory
• If you are still not satisfied, you can write to a senior departmental official such as the Assistant Deputy Minister, Institutional Services (see Institutional Services prepaid inmate calls Flowchart and Directory ) and the Deputy Minister or Minister. Community Safety and Correctional Services, to request a review. The senior official or his delegate will inform you, the headteacher and you, of any action taken in relation to your complaint. If you need help finding the necessary contact information, the staff will help you (see the Requests section ).